Friday, July 30, 2010

Back To Basics

The basic things of life can also be the hardest I've found. It can be so hard to be balanced and basic in all areas of life. I can spend so much time searching for ways to make each area of my life simpler, and in the process, not have time for all the simple things I should be doing!
This blog is a motivation for myself, and hopefully for others too, to enjoy life and continue growing and learning new ways of doing things, as long as we don't forget the basics that make us all feel balanced.
As a christian, I desire to keep Christ first in all my efforts and do what He would want.
As a stay at home mom, I have interests in health, fitness, and homeschooling. These are things I will be focusing on in this blog - especially food and menu planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment