Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Morning After A Day Of Junk Food

Most of us have them. A day where when we eat junk all day long, because it's a special day and someone has brought a lot of junk in and we just eat it because it's there!
Yesterday was our anniversary, and my husband and I bought each other treats to celebrate. Probably too many treats. And we ate them all day long until they were gone. And then we got ice cream after our dinner out. I felt yucky!

What to do the morning after?

I've found that it doesn't take much to get back on track.
Drink water - I like to fill my glass water bottle with 20 oz. water and drink it before breakfast.
Break a sweat - I have a 30 min. 2 mile walk video by Leslie Sansone and I found it's great for getting a little movement in and breaking a sweat.
Have a good breakfast - Most mornings we have oatmeal as a base for our breakfast. We will often add smoothies, eggs, or fruit to round it out.

After doing these three things I always feel a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment